1. Monitoring of BTX at the road intersections of the city of Bangalore
2. Surveillance of National Ambient Air and Water Quality Monitoring stations operated through State Pollution Control Boards
3. Infrastructure development for setting up of permanent continuous (on-line) ambient air
quality stations at Chennai (3nos) and Bangalore (3nos)
4. Setting up a full-fledged Calibration lab for air Quality Monitoring Instruments
5. Development of State of Art environmental laboratory and to procure NABL accreditation for the same.
6. Toxicity testing of highly toxic industrial effluents
7. Characterization and development of Treatment Scheme for Hazardous Wastes containing heavy metals
8. Analysis study of inorganic constituents in AAQ with respect to
SO2 and NOx to develop correlation between SO2& NOx
9. Environmental Surveillance Activities, which include monitoring of Industries, CETPs, STPS, Common Biomedical waste Treatment Facilities, TSDF for hazardous wastes etc.
10. VOC and Pesticides Residue Analysis & Development of Organic Trace Lab and standardizing procedures
11. Designing & Monitoring of Decentralized Wastewater Treatment System
12. Testing of Fire Crackers & Noise monitoring during Diwali
13. Organizing training courses, for various target groups, Interaction meet for NGO and mass awareness activities